TIES THAT LAST

The person with whom you share your talks
The person who motivates you to pull up your socks
It's none other than a friend
Who in your support will always defend
There are so many random memories that click in my mind
A single moment without them I can't find
Friends are like toffees
When you put off the wrapper
You unfold your lives
You get the 'melody*' of your life, for you when they care
They melt in you life like 'eclairs'*
And keep you awake like 'coffee bite'*
In the time of bitterness, they are like 'just jelly'*
That spreads sweetness all around
They keep on irritating you perpetually
A friend is not only a person who supports you or fights for you
To you a friend gives a life new
I am having nothing but a friend true
The real meaning of friendship can be understood by only a few
Having a friend
It's like having  nothing but having everything
Such a person the lord has sent
To me, my life who mean
Our friendship would never end
I can't resist losing such a friend
Upon me you are happiness that everyday blasts
We have a connection of ties that will always last



*names of toffees in India


Comments

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Popular posts from this blog

I KEPT MYSELF

ONLY IF THEY'RE HAPPY TEARS

YOU ARE