UNABLE TO HANDLE

On every single mistake they scold me
I am a failure they told me
that was the only shape in which they mould me
I thought that they are my well wishers
I didn't knew that they are my true haters
I thought I should kill myself
But thinking of them 
I turned myself
For they are a part of mine
I told myself its all fine
But how can I forget that mark?
On my heart that has turned very dark
But I ought to forget
To achieve what I want to get 
NO matter how much pain is there
Now am like a locked bird 
Who want to fly in the air
No person is there
To listen this prayer
In my heart which has formed a layer
God !Its not fair Somebody to hear it?
Tell me where?Nobody is here 
Who can care Give me a chair
I wanna sit and guess who dare 
To spoil my life in such a way
That nobody can change it anyway!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I KEPT MYSELF

ONLY IF THEY'RE HAPPY TEARS

YOU ARE