MAY BE YOU ARE THAT BLUE ROSE!

When there are a thousand red roses,
Between them, a blue rose will look discrete 
All the people who have been trying to be different,
Have always been that blue rose
And all those people, at last, have been poets
When these words are stuck, they come out like this
They are expressed like this
And people compare it to imagination
But unfortunately, it’s the real thing
Everyone can never become a Shakespeare
But everyone can be their own
Maybe I’ll never get the recognition
But at least I’ll never regret
That I never expressed myself
One may never get the deepest idea
By me, which is hidden beneath
But they will create their own
And give a new meaning to this piece
So do I, when I write and share
We’ve come a long way here
You never know who’s gonna love this or not
’cause it depends on the meaning which they create on their own
And it hardly matters when you know the real essence
The idea is not only sharing, but expressing
It is like, not showing but caring
You never know which line
Holds which person
Every line’s got its own significance
And every poem’s got its own
Length doesn’t matter
But the words do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I KEPT MYSELF

ONLY IF THEY'RE HAPPY TEARS

YOU ARE