FOR YOU, I PENNED IT DOWN!

I never knew, we could be friends
Nor I thought I was well deserving to have one
An angel I've got 
Who cares a lot
Never you mind about my silly stuff
And honestly, I've got more than enough
You can talk for hours, with me 
I've been with a person
Who doesn't know me
But knows me well
Maybe I'll never be able to repay the debt
When on my demands you never slept
It feels good to have a friend like you
This opportunity is achieved by only a few 
For you, I penned it down 
I've got memories, for which am looking around
Knowing that all my secrets are safe within you
I know that I can't keep them with me
After sharing them with you, phew!
You loaded me with piles and piles of smiles
Since you are there, I'll also be there
To walk with you to infinite miles


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I KEPT MYSELF

ONLY IF THEY'RE HAPPY TEARS

YOU ARE